Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hey everybody!  Hope you all had a safe and wonderful New Year.  Now is the time for resolutions, and I have a BIG one.....get back to cooking at home!  2010 was a rough year for me and my family.  My Dad passed away in May, and with that came a lot of adjustments for us all.  My Mother who just turned 72, had not driven in almost 15 years!  Luckily, she had kept up her licence, and did not have to take a new test.....well, not an official test anyway.  Yes, I was the lucky one who had to ride with her for the first time, and I must say, she surprised me!  She has surprised me in so many ways, her strength through all of this is so amazing to me.  My parents were married for almost 53 years, and to suddenly and unexpectedly lose someone you have been with and loved for that long.....all I can say is, with God's love strength you can get through anything!  Philippians 4:13  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Things are now slowing down and getting back to as normal as they can be after losing someone.  I hope to get back to cooking at home again, and posting the recipes more regularly.  I actually have several photos of things I did have time to make, but just never found the time to post them.  I will try to get those posted today or tomorrow.  I hope you come back and check them out, and again....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment