Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

TENDER &YUMMY PORK CHOPS & GRAVY

I came up with this recipe from a combination of 2 different yet similar recipes in an old Church cookbook, and a little bit of my own tweaking.   These chops came out fork tender, and the gravy is sooooo yummy with mashed potatoes!  My family loved this one, and I'm sure yours will too!


Tender & Yummy Pork Chops & Gravy:
(This Recipe From: Angie's Kitchen)

1 egg
1 1/2 cups milk
4-6 boneless or bone-in pork chops (I used bone-in)
1 1/2 cups Italian Style bread crumbs
1/2 cup flour
1 pkg Italian Salad Dressing mix
1 (14 1/2 oz) can beef broth

Beat egg and milk together.  Set aside.  Combine bread crumbs, flour, and dressing mix.  Dip pork chops in egg mixture, then into flour mixture.  Repeat.  Brown on both sides in a large skillet, use a little olive oil if needed.  Pour beef broth over browned pork chops; bring to a boil, and let simmer until fork tender, about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment