Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

SANDY'S SEAFOOD ROLL-UPS

After several days of tedious bubble wrapping, I think my kitchen is almost back to "normal". Hopefully this weekend I can cook up something new to share with you, but in the meantime I thought I would share this yummy recipe I got from a friend several years ago. Hope you enjoy!

Sandy's Seafood Roll-Ups:

1 cups salad shrimp
1 package imitation crab meat
3 stalks diced celery
1 cup mayonnaise
4 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
1/3 cup diced onions
Salt and pepper to taste
1 package flour tortillas

Mix all ingredients together, and spread on flour tortillas. Roll; refrigerate, and slice . Serve with toothpicks.

1 comment:

  1. Nice and simple but sounds good. I think even the grankids would love these roll-ups, they love shrimp and crab, you have to beat them off with a stick when a shrimp ring comes out. Thanks for the recipe to try.

    ReplyDelete