Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

I'M BACK!!!

Hello friends!!!  I bet you are wondering what happened to me.  Well, we put our house on the market, and it sold in a week!  So with all of the packing, and searching for a new house, there was no time for cooking, or blogging! 

We were blessed to find a house the day after the contract was signed on ours, and closed on both homes the same day.  We are finally getting somewhat settled, and I have actually started restocking my pantry and fridge.  I hope to start posting new recipes soon....my husband and I both are tired of eating out, but you do what you have to do.  I hope you come back and visit soon for more yummy recipes.  Until then  HAPPY COOKING!

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful that you were able to sell your house so quickly. Sure does put an accelerator on everything you do; doesn't it! Looking forward to your return and, yes, I have missed you. Come visit when you can.

    ReplyDelete