Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

ANGIE'S MEATLOAF


A few years ago I found a recipe for meatloaf in the Kraft Foods Magazine that used Stove Top Stuffing. I thought this was a great idea, dried bread and seasonings all in one box! So I decided to try it, but there was just something missing. So I added this...and that...and this is what I came up with. Don't hesitate to take a recipe and make it your own. Only you know your family's likes and dislikes.

Angie's Meatloaf:

2 lbs ground beef
1 envelope onion soup mix
2 eggs
1 tbs. grill seasoning (I use Weber Grill Creations Gourmet Burger Seasoning)
3 tbs. BBQ Sauce (I use Country Bob)
1 tbs. Worchestershire Sauce
1/2 cup shredded cheese of your choice

Sauce:

1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp. mustard

Combine all meat loaf ingredients. Pat into a loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1-1 1/2 hours. (One hour is enough in my oven.) Make sauce and brush over meat loaf about 15 minutes before done. Continue baking the final 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment