Monday, April 26, 2010


I'm sure some of you have already received this e-mail, but for those of you who have not, I hope you read this and pass it along to everybody on your email list!

This is confirmed on Snopes

A student at HBHS (high school) had pancakes this week and it almost became fatal. His Mom (registered nurse) made him pancakes, dropped him off at school and headed to play tennis.
She never takes her cell phone on the court but did this time and her son called to say he was having trouble breathing. She told him to go to the nurse immediately and proceeded to call school and alert the nurse.
The nurse called the paramedics and they were there in 3 minutes and worked on the boy all the way to the hospital.
He came so close to dying. Evidently this is more common than I ever knew.
Check the expiration dates on packages like pancakes and cake mixes that have yeast which over time develop spores. Apparently, the mold that forms in old mixes can be toxic!
Throw away ALL OUTDATED pancake mix, brownie mixes, Bisquick, cake & cookie mixes, etc., you have in your home.

P.S. Tell this to your children, grandchildren, nephews, nieces and anyone else who keeps these types of mixes in the cupboard.

If you love someone tell them, for who knows what the next moment may hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment