Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

YUMMY PUDDING CAKE


This recipe originated from Beth's Favorite Recipes, but I tweaked it a bit to make it my own. Her recipe uses chocolate cake, chocolate pudding, and chocolate chips. For those who know me best, you know I like chocolate, but not THAT much chocolate!!! You also know I would rather have peanut butter any day, but I do like chocolate and peanut butter together! Reeces Cups YUMMOLICIOUS!!! So I took that idea and ran with it. Here is what I came up with, and it was sooooooooo good and moist! Hope you give this one a try.

Pudding Cake

1 small pkg instant chocolate pudding
2 cups milk
1 devil's food cake mix, dry (or any chocolate cake mix)
2 cups Reeces peanut butter chips

Mix 2 cups milk with the pudding mix. Add the dry cake mix and mix well. Spread into a greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle with peanut butter chips and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment