Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

YUMMOLICIOUS COOKIES!!!













Hey guys, Zach and I tried a new cookie recipe today "Dishpan Cookies". I found this recipe on the Southern Plate website a few days ago, so when I got my groceries yesterday, I picked up the ingredients to make them. I will warn you....this makes ALOT of cookies especially if you drop by the spoonfuL!!! The recipe says to drop them using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, but I really didn't want my cookies that big, so I used my Pampered Chef medium scoop, and they came out just the right size. I still got about 50 or so cookies.....so much for the diet!!! Anyway, here is the link to the recipe, I hope you try these soon. I'm sure you will love them just as much as we do! :)

http://www.southernplate.com/2008/10/dishpan-cookies-have-you-baked-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment