Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

CREAMY CHICKEN ENCHILADAS


The original recipe for this came from Taste of Home Magazine. I got out the recipe, and decided it didn't have enough...."stuff" in it. I was afraid it would be too bland, so once again, I tweaked a recipe to make it my own. The end result was YUMMY! (pat myself on the back!) So give this one a try, and let me know what you think!

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas:

2-8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
1-4oz can diced green chilis
2-3 cups cooked chicken, diced
1 can Fiesta Nacho Cheese condensed soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 small can sliced black olives
6 flour tortillas
Shredded Mexican style cheese

Mix softened cream cheese, green chilis, shredded cheese(about a handful, you know I don't measure LOL!) and cooked chicken in a bowl, set aside. Combine soups and also set aside. Spoon chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a 9x13 baking dish. Pour soup mixture over the top. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. Top with shredded cheese and olives. Bake an additonal 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with mexican rice sour cream and salsa.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try this, it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really yummy. My husband said it's his new favorte!

    ReplyDelete